Myntra invites job applications for Associate- Trainer for Bengaluru location for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
Trainers are responsible for delivering new hire and continuing education classes to our front line employees, the Customer Service Executive (CSE). They assume the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Trainers demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- Deliver/facilitate new hire training using the provided curriculum to newly hired customer service executives
- Create and maintain a conducive adult learning environment for all participants, new hire or continuing education
- Work on TNI, plan refreshers and track efficacy
- Survey and quality audits.
- Drive their implementation of new process changes
- Provide documented and face to face feedback
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates and assess trainability on communication skills
- Actively participate in Train The Trainer (T3) sessions as well as pilot sessions where applicable
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new centre launches
- Attend quality calibration sessions regularly
- Participate in New Hire process with operations and HR
- Partner with HR and OPS when initiating corrective action
Eligibility & Skills
- Group presentation skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours /shifts
- Flexible to travel to vendor locations when required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power point
- Training delivery/facilitation & coaching experience
- Customer Service Executive job knowledge