JPMorgan Chase & Co invites job applications for Associate- Technology Sourcer post for the year 2021. The last date of application submission is 18 February 2021.
- A minimum of 3 years of technology sourcing experience required, preferably with financial services.
- Expert level of understanding of domain, Technology Talent Landscape, should act as an talent advisor to stakeholders
- Possess strong technical/business acumen and understanding of technical requirements; good sourcing skills and experience sourcing passive candidates.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Customer-centric attitude with complete self-accountability.
- Developed and implemented creative sourcing techniques including Internet recruiting/advertisement and networking to maintain a continuous flow of qualified candidates.
- Searching the best matching candidates via direct sourcing, job portals and other methods.
- Prioritize requirements in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment with a focus on the quality and turnaround time.
- In-house sourcing experience working in a fast-paced, corporate environment with the ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in a dynamic environment of change and high volume
- Ability to design and develop innovative sourcing strategies to meet business growth needs and generate diverse pools of applicants whilst closely controlling cost
- Strong focus on Diverse & Inclusion sourcing strategies and pipeline
- Excellent sourcing skills with the ability to leverage a variety of portals including LinkedIn
- Developing effective pre-screening questions to maximize efficiency, short listing CVs against the requirements, actively reviewing and challenging the diversity of talent pools
- Conducting preliminary screening , as required, assessing candidates to ensure cultural fit for the bank, values alignment, long term potential, and technical fit for roles (via telephone or face to face where possible), setting realistic role expectations; and briefing Job descriptions
- Advising stakeholders on Talent Landscape and availability of pool to influence location build out strategy
- Participating in various recruitment initiatives: including gathering market intelligence and developing candidate assessment strategies.
- Working collaboratively and sharing knowledge with Talent acquisition professionals in other countries.
- Efficient end to end applicant management via Taleo i.e. timely review and dispositioning of applicants
- Building strong client relationships – partnering with Hiring Managers and recruiters to understand their requirement and develop best fit sourcing strategy
- Effectively interacting with, and responding to, colleagues, candidates, customers and suppliers, building sustainable relationships, setting and managing expectations clearly, identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues and escalating as required.