IIHS Bangalore (Indian Institute for Human Settlements) invites job applications for Associate/ Senior Associate for the year 2020. The Associate / Senior Associate – Digital and Social Media will be responsible for advertising
and marketing the digital blended learning programmes offered by IIHS through various digital and social media channels.
Applicants should have a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’ s with a certification in digital/social media marketing with at least 3 years of experience in the field of digital and social media marketing, preferably in education, online learning or publishing. The key skills/attributes required are:
- Demonstrated work experience in digital and social media marketing;
- Creativity in designing promotional and factual social media posts, including good oral and written communication skills;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO;
- Knowledge of social media tools such as Post planner/ Buffer/Hootsuite/e-Clincher/ Sprou/ etc.;
- Ability to work in matrix structures;
- Experience of working on time-bound and budget-driven projects;
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Tracking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and others; setting up and optimising company pages on each platform; following relevant conversations on these channels on behalf of the organisation, and communicating the Digital Blended Learning offerings of IIHS through these channels;
- Designing and developing, editing periodically, publishing and sharing engaging multimodal content (text, images, video or HTML) that attracts new connections and evokes response/action from community members;
- Moderating all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community and the communication guidelines of IIHS;
- Using social media content automation tools to plan the content sharing schedules, to bulk upload/queue content for publishing across multiple channels etc., as an efficiency enhancement measure to market at large scales;
If you are interested to explore this opportunity with us, please fill the online application form by clicking here. (You can also click on the “Apply Now” button at the end of the Job Description displayed on the website).