Applications are invited for Associate – Retail Process at Amazon, Chennai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Company is driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. It embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes.
- Is an SME on specific business quality processes
- Training/update/coaching on mapping operations in the capacity of an SME
- Suggest / Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
- Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
- Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal teams
- Creates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates on a need basis
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
- Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet
- Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
- Has problem solving skills and attention to details
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools
- Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
- Any UG Degree, preferred with 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Possesses excellent written and oral communication skills
- Has the ability to deliver results by influencing team members
- Ability to work independently and think ‘out of the box’
- Should be able to ‘dive deep’ and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams like operations and IT
Roles & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible to monitor and ensure the accuracy of the pricing analytics & operations team through audits and process improvement activities. The job involves auditing operations teams` & system outputs, suggesting and implementing process/ system improvements, and identifying emerging process performance trends.
You will be responsible to audit, track and maintain the quality metrics of assigned processes. The individual will interact with the business, automation & technology teams to help drive operational and system improvements. The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels with an eye for detail to achieve process goals, actively seeks to understand Amazon’s core values and translates those into everyday practices.
You may also be interested in: