Morgan Stanley invites job applications for Associate- Registrations Analyst post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
University degree and/or professional qualification preferably in Accounting, Law, Finance or Business
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years professional experience in Registrations and Licensing at a financial institution
- Skills and Qualities
Experience in resolution of issues.
Good communication skills – written and oral.
Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and Business Units
Knowledge of licensing requirements in other jurisdictions advantageous
Experience in conducting fit and proper checks related to licensing and registrations
Possess strong analytical / reasoning skills
Be able to handle highly confidential information professionally and with appropriate discretion
Have the ability to use various PC, MS Office and internet applications
Have the ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment and successfully meet established deadline requirements
Be self-motivated and must have the ability to work independently.
- Analyzing, filing, maintaining, and updating qualification, and employment for all prospective and current employee
- Maintaining records for all registered employees of the Firms serviced
- Perform periodic review and analysis of departmental process, procedures and policies
- Demonstrate strong client-relations skills and ability to partner with business and control functions to develop practical solutions that meet business needs while remaining compliant with applicable laws and regulations
- Provide advice and training to employees regarding licensing, examination requirements and continuous professional training matters.