Applications are invited for Associate – Recruiting Services at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Recruiting Services organization in the Bangalore location. Recruiting Services supports Amazon Talent Acquisition organizations with all administrative activities and recruiting coordination, globally.
- Flexible to work in 24/7 shifts in voice and Non voice environment.
- BA/BS degree/MBA degree.
- Experience in Recruiting services.
- 2+ years of HR related experience.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power point, etc.).
- A passion to exceed expectations.
- Project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to continually prioritize changing responsibilities.
- Human Resources or Recruiting experience
- Exposure to full-life cycle recruiting a plus
- Genuine customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to serve multiple customers (Stake holders, Project/Transition managers & Program team)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to identify and resolve issues independently
- Handle high volume transactions of scheduling and non-scheduling in nature and other assignments in alignment with standard operating procedures.
- Come up with process improvement ideas and participate in continuous improvement/Lean projects.
- Maintaining highest quality and improving customer experience.
- Address customers’ queries in a timely manner.
- Adhere to process level Service Level Agreements.
- Able to work on critical processes which needs dive deep and attention to details.
- Proactive with deliverable and display Ownership.
- Should be able to work with data sets.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Post Graduate Trainee- Sales at Godrej & Boyce, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Procurement Operation Analyst at HP, Chennai: Apply Now!