HSBC India is inviting applications for the role of Associate Project Manager at its Pune office for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- Resource management across Finance IT and Corporate Functions IT including –
- IT Transformation programme deliverables
- Hiring pipeline reporting for Transformation programme – location rationalization, transition from contingent to permanent workforce, etc.
- Exit path management
- HC system data quality management and reporting
- GHRS – active resource management
- Pioneer – Open request management
- Taleo – Hiring forecasting
- Input into the continual improvement of processes
- Responding to adhoc HC firedrills as appropriate
- Provide analysis, commentary and suggest actions on a monthly basis
- Coordinate the production of MI to support sub-function resource and transformation management
- Understanding of Resourcing processes and common systems
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong Excel Skills is a must
- Good analysis and problem solving skills (growth area)
- Excellent written / verbal communication and presentation skills
- Delivery-focused with ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality
- Hands on experience in managing headcount
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with stakeholders of varying seniority
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a complex, global organisation
- Excellent influencer and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to a wide range of individuals and groups and at different levels of seniority.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open