Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru invites job applications for Associate (Operations) post for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years of experience in financial services.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Excellent written communication and presentations skills.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Fast learner with the ability to process large amounts of information to determine operational requirements and potential issues.
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal and external clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Loan documentation and/or Contract management review experience would be preferred.
- Prepare to gain a comprehensive understanding of the loan product lifecycle by interacting with Legal, Controllers, Credit, Reg Reporting Teams and compliance in addition to external loan agents in order to work toward the shared goal of risk mitigation.
- Showcase your attention to detail by ensuring all bespoke deal attributes are accurately captured.
- Use your inquisitive mind set to identify bespoke non standard terms.
- Leverage your quantitative skills to interpret complex loan restructures and ensure booking are compliant with internal and external regulations.
- Grow with the team; develop a deeper understanding of complex transactions and work with our business partners to progress our trade capture capabilities.
About the Company
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.