Thomson Reuters invites applications for Associate Multimedia News Producer at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore. Online applications are open on the official website.
Thomson Reuters, Bangalore looking for a multimedia journalist to join the 24X7 digital operations of Reuters, which operates one of world’s largest and most credible news websites and an online business serving a variety of digital clients worldwide. The successful candidate must have clear-sighted news judgment to arrange, select and package from the hundreds of news stories hitting the wires every hour.
The associate multimedia news producer will work closely with Reuters’ main editorial services in deciding what the top stories will be on every topic from politics and policy, business, markets, sport, entertainment and lifestyle.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication from a reputed university/institute.
- At least one-year experience in a news agency, newspaper or TV newsroom
- Impeccable writing
- Strong news judgement
- Knowledge of economy, policy, markets, technology, sports and entertainment
- Multimedia experience
- High level of creativity, providing excellent packaging ideas for the web and thinking beyond the obvious
- Strong team player, good communication skills
- Fast and accurate editing and packaging for the web
- Good at using editorial technology
- Solid understanding of legal risks and strong ethics
The associate multimedia news producer will be part of the tight-knit team manning the Global Online desk in Bangalore, sub-editing/localising and filing stories with relevant pictures for the Reuters Online Reports (OLR) and the revamped website.
The producer should have a keen eye for detail and keep our target sophisticated news consumer business audience in mind while ensuring the website is updated with the latest and best stories, photos, slideshows and videos curated from the Reuters wires, photo and video service.
- Send a cover letter explaining why you believe you are qualified for this position
- Include a CV.
- Interested candidates can apply via this page.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Associate Multimedia News Producer at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore.
You may also be interested:
- JOB POST: Associate Photo Editor Team Leader at Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- Reham al-Farra Memorial Journalism Fellowship 2021 by United Nations: Apply by June 15