Myntra, Bengaluru invites job applications for Associate- Marketing Analytics post for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via LinkedIn.
This role in central marketing team. This team is responsible for demand generation, traffic, users & installs. Working on AIDA funnel using all digital channels is core job function. Primary impact of this role is to support analytics functions in managing & creation of the reports.
Primary responsibility of the role is around data gathering, reports management & generation of insights generation. This person will have to work with raw sources of data from Facebook, Google analytics, appsflyer and more & stich reports / MIS for daily usage within marketing teams.
Making sure right data is getting captured, working on dashboards, daily reports (along with internal & external teams), helping in planning & measuring campaigns performances are core responsibilities. This role will own all backward & forward looking reporting for key marketing KPIs. This role will have interactions with internal teams like revenue, BI, product & external partners like Google & Facebook.
- Manager & publish daily marketing dashboards & MIS
- Take reporting requests from teams and help set up reports
- Be hands on data collection & running insights etc
- Analyze a wide variety of data as required to solve a business problem – Media execution data, Internal transactional & click stream data and/or data from Google Analytics
- With time pick skills in Data studio & Google ads data hub etc in GMP stack
- Creation of daily MIS reports and dashboards
- Publish marketing dashboards on MIS & excel
- Working along with core team on month & event based planning
- Analysis of event & brand marketing campaigns & reporting key insights, learnings & misses once campaigns are over
- Create data based recommendations for campaign managers to optimize campaigns
- Working with BI team for data collation & extraction of 1st party data
- Data & insights representation to stake holders within & outside the team
- Competition analytics and tracking
- Min Qualification ~ Graduate
- Comfortable with larger sets of data
- Advanced excel skills, SQL is nice to have but not a limitation
- Multitasking with efficiency
- Nice to have: Experience for building & maintain MIS dashboards, Similar role in past either at an agency/ analytics firm/ platform or brands is a plus, Understanding of digital functions is a plus