Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Associate in the IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub), situated on the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi campus at Kamand Himachal Pradesh, India – 175075.
IIT Mandi iHub and HCI Foundation (iHub) is a section 8 company established under the National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS). The vision of the iHub is to make India a leader in HCI research in the world. Based on faculty strengths, industry collaborations, and ongoing projects, the iHub’s focus will be on the following: technology (interface) development and evaluation, HRD & skill development, entrepreneurship, and collaborations.
Job description for Post 1 – Public Relations/ Outreach
- We are looking for experienced Public Relations (PR) Associate to manage the relationships between a company and external parties.
- An excellent PR Associate is an exceptional communicator. They possess creativity and knowledge of different tactics to identify and engage the appropriate target audience.
- The goal is to build a strong communications network around the company that will ensure a good relationship with the general public and raises awareness.
Masters degree in Public Administration, Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks and two years of work experience.
Job description for Post 2 – Partnership Activities
- Identification of potential partners and collaborators.
- Securing partnerships and collaborations through emails, meetings, and presentations.
MBA, MSc, MTech in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks and two years of work experience.
Job description for Post 3 – Skill Development Activities
- Organizing various workshops, programs, and activities.
- Ensure delivery of projects deliverables on time and in exemplary quality
- Participate in building, structuring, and developing knowledge internally at the organization level.
MSc, MTech in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks and two years of work experience.
Up to INR 40,000 for each position.
1-year and extendible upon performance
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Interviews would be conducted in an online mode, where there may be multiple rounds of interviews. The date and time of the interview and the online link will be shared by email with candidates before the interviews. The last date to apply is July 14, 2021.
You might also be interested in: