Applications are invited for the post of Associate at IIT Mandi Catalyst.
Launched in 2016, IIT Mandi Catalyst is the first Technology Business Incubator (TBI) in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Supported by the Department of Science and Technology [GoI], HPCED, and Meity, Catalyst provides incubation support to technology-based startups focused on creating value and impact in the economic and/ or social sector.
IIT Mandi Catalyst is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to be part of our growth story. Catalyst offers a unique set of opportunities for creativity, dynamism, and career growth.
The associate shall assist the General Manager, IIT Mandi Catalyst, in end-to-end startup portfolio management. The responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing and screening startups applications: coordinating startup admission process by calling and screening the startup applications.
- Supporting startups: Onboarding the start-ups, assessment of startups’ needs, coordinating the delivery support, event management, and fund disbursal.
- Monitoring startup progress: Tracking and monitoring the progress of startups, reporting performance and status of startups.
- Any other duties as required as per the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or similar. A Master’s Degree will be advantageous.
- A minimum of two years’ work experience in the startup ecosystem i.e. incubator, accelerator, associations, or a non-profit with a primary focus on facilitating and activating support for startups or similar work experience.
- Understanding of incubator operations and knowledge of startup ecosystems.
- Interest and passion for nurturing technology innovation/ entrepreneurship.
- Administrative and managerial skills with the ability to multitask. Proficiency in Microsoft Office or compatible applications, collaborative Apps (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google docs/ sheets), and audio and video conferencing tools.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to handle communication and coordination with ecosystem stakeholders
- Ability to plan and execute small-medium size events.
Compensation will range between INR 30,000-INR 50,000 per month based on relevant experience and suitability/ fit. Suitable shared hostel accommodation on campus may be provided to the outstation candidates, based on availability, and on a paid basis.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/informed through email.
- Documentary evidence in support of all educational and professional qualifications will be required to be produced when specified.
- The last date to apply is May 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: