Applications are invited for Associate- GFC NNS at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
- Up to 3 years of Corporate Intelligence, due diligence; experience in the financial or professional services industries
- Solid track record working in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university
- Understanding of AML / KYC
- Should exhibit comfort working with technology and the ability to learn and display proficiency on technical systems and programs.
- Proficient with MS Office
Skills and Qualities
- Team player who can successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to think independently, form opinions and make decisions
- Ability to anticipate ahead of time and escalate issues as appropriate
- Pragmatic and analytical problem solving skills – consistently apply sound judgment
- Good interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering work
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to the needs of the team as they arise
- Successfully meet established deadline requirements – display efficient time management skills
- Possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently
- Experience in stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and Business Units
- Have the ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and recommend process efficiencies
- Attention to detail
Primary Responsibilities (Day Job)
- Review alerts that have been escalated / referred to by 1st line team.
- Perform research to confirm whether the negative news alert is a positive match or false positive to the client, or whether the alert is deemed to be not risk-relevant, and document findings.
- Escalate any possible true hits to the relevant on-shore GFC team.
- Identify, communicate and remediate process breakdowns and best practices.
- Ensure that the alerts processed are accurate and completed within the specified time period.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Actively participate in MI calls with Regional teams and identify the trends.
You may also be interested in: