Icertis is inviting applications for the remote position of Associate Functional Consultant-Professional Services at Pune.
Details of the Job
- Location: Pune, India
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Candidates with 15 days’ notice period/ immediate joiners preferred.
- Minimum Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
- #LI – Remote
- 1-2 years of experience shipping large software products and/or services as a tester.
- Excellent hand on testing and analytical skills to break software under test
- Ability to write and review test strategy, test plans, test cases, defect reports, traceability metrics for SaaS/PaaS implementations
- Experience in test governance, measurements, metrics and test reporting
- Define and implement software testing and quality processes as well as testing best practices
- Contract Management product experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and an ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- See your day to day work have a direct impact on customers across the Globe.
- Create and execute test strategy-plans to validate the quality of the Icertis Contract Intelligence product implementations
- Ensure optimum test coverage by working closely with client and internal project teams
- Be part of a small but fast growing team of testing professionals that work on and conquer challenging problems every day.
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, click here.
For more information, click on the link below:
For more such job opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Research Manager at TISS, Mumbai: Apply by May 16
- JOB POST: Executive Assistant at KSIDC, Thiruvananthapuram [2 Vacancies]: Apply by May 21
- JOB POST: Sr. Research Scientist- Superior Cleaning at Hindustan Unilever (HUL), Bengaluru: Applications Open