Applications are invited for Associate Faculty- Web Development at Tech Mahindra Foundation, Mohali for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Experience: 3-4 years of full-time teaching/training experience in the concerned domain in a reputed organization. Last 1-2 years of production experience in web development.
- Qualification: Candidate should be a Graduate preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Optional: Drupal, Joomla, React JS, Node JS
- Excellent command in teaching PHP and coding
- Should be able to meet e-Learning standards
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies and trends in the market
Roles and Responsibilities
- Delivering Training as per the schedules
- Track & Monitor student individual development & performance
- Support other staff in delivering training modules
- Mentor & guide students to make them perfect in the subject
- Ensure quality delivery of training as per our norm and schedules
- Planning training sessions, designing evaluation methods
- Evaluation of students and based on the outcomes, plan and impart necessary training to the students.
- Generating individual Student reports from internal assessments and practical work.
- Ensure training outcomes are achieved in each session and students receive consistent knowledge.
- Apply and continuously develop innovative sessions techniques to make sessions more effective and interactive
- Meeting timelines in delivering training sessions.
- Act as a role model at all times demonstrating behaviour that displays the characteristics youth should develop to be successful in their chosen field.
- Must be a Team Player.
Desired Skill Set
- Excellent command in teaching Web Designing Software.
- Thorough understanding of the latest technologies and trends in the market.
- Up to date knowledge of IT skills, software packages, and Problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills along with excellent professional use of communicative and written English.
- Should have Problem Solving Ability, Presentation Skills, and Team Management Skills.
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: career[at]techmahindrafoundation.org.
Click here to view the official notification of Associate Faculty- Web Development at Tech Mahindra Foundation.
You may also be interested in: