Applications are invited for Associate Digital VM at Adidas, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
This role is responsible for optimize webpage conversion and maximizing sales and profitability by ensuring the efficient and effective execution of the global visual merchandising direction.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
- University degree or adequate education
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in online visual merchandising/online marketplace
- Certification in web-designing from good institutes
- Strong understanding of product data and content
- Understanding of key Digital success metrics along the consumer journey
- Proven experience in visual merchandising is preferred
- Knowledge of local E-Commerce landscape
- Sportswear industry experience is a plus
- Experience with 3rd party products and/or CMS tools
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good IT skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (writing and verbal)
- Website and application user experience:
- Promote visual merchandising as a growth centre
- Identify the opportunities to create a more relevant shopping experience for customers by showcasing the right product on the right place
- Partner with the relevant teams to create clear requirements and align briefs whilst ensuring continued alignment to global visual merchandising objectives
- Build strong relationships with brand team to influence the visual presentation in line with the brand direction
- Monitor adidas global website/app for best practices that can be adapted for adidas India site/app
- Execute daily actionable items pertaining to visual merchandising.
- Responsible for effective storytelling for key products
- Manage product sequence on PLP as per the performance algorithm in place
- Analyze banner and filter performance and leverage that to optimize webpage real estate for conversion
- Assortment optimisation:
- Work closely with merchandising team to ensure range requirements
- Strong collaboration with the merchandising team to create a concept commercial plan with the goal to maximize sales & customer experience
- Manage product ratings and reviews – Action on insights from product ratings and reviews in collaboration with Merchandising team
- Working with tech team to ensure smooth functioning of webpage and launch of new features
- Manage strategic projects (if assigned)
- Act as an adidas brand ambassador
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Associate-HR Operations at Accenture, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Cuisine Expert (Customer Delight Team) at Swiggy, Bengaluru: Apply Now