Applications are invited for Associate Digital Process at Amazon, Chennai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
The associate will need to understand different operational techniques to ensure attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. The associate will need to deliver results that meet or exceed expectations and should be able to perform root cause analysis on errors and recommend process improvements to drive process efficiency.
The associate should also be a team player and be willing to share his/her knowledge. The associate should be able generate ad-hoc operational reports, carry out tactical communication to stakeholders and ensure timely resolution of tickets. This role will report to the Operations Manager.
Key Performance Areas
- Gain a thorough understanding of the business and operational area
- Identify, analyze, and resolve repetitive issues
- Ensure all process documents are managed and updated
- Provide reports and data as requested and support the team lead on escalations
- Provide inputs to training and help in shaping training content
Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment
- Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to face external and internal customers in a professional manner
- Flexible work schedule
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Fair understanding of project management skills
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is required.
- Graduation with computer literacy
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Macros
- All candidates to have good oral and written English communication skills
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Developer Associate at SAP, Bangalore: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Associate GY at Wipro, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Associate at LIC Housing Finance Ltd. [6 Vacancies; Multiple Locations]: Apply by June 7