Applications are invited for Associate Copy Editor at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Good general aptitude.
- English (US), communications, journalism or related background is preferred.
- Zero to 1-year experience in social media or ecommerce field is preferred
- Working knowledge of emerging trends and developments in content strategy
- Working knowledge of:
- Standard rules for grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Strong online research skills
- Adept at content creation tools and applications
- Fair understanding of digital media (including but not limited to websites)
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment, embraces change and is highly adaptable
- Deadline driven and is able to achieve output and metric goals
The primary responsibilities of an Associate Copy Editor are to create/edit/manage/update/publish content that conforms to the best practices for the individual medium including blog posts, social promotion, online attorney profiles and websites.
- Research and update accurate content that complies with internal best practices and industry standards.
- Edit or revise content based on internal or external feedback.
- Accountable for meeting established deliverables and quality expectations.
- Maintain proficiency in company business systems including fulfillment and tracking software.
You may also be interested in: