Applications are invited for Associate Content Technical Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Eligibility & Skills
- Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work on Windows platform, using the above software(s).
- Creation of macros/actions in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop would be desirable.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- Creates books/booklets using InDesign. Content for layout would mostly be in word (or) xml. Familiarity with both types of content (word/xml) would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Creates images, basis editorial requests and other imaging tasks which may include retouching/preparation, depending upon editorial requirements
- Ensure internal expectations are met. Work with colleagues to identify and improve processes and communication to help the fulfilment of books/ image designs requested.
- Collaborates cross-functionally on special projects as necessary.
Click here to apply for the post of Associate Content Technical Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: KYC Operations Analyst at Citi, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: CRM Delivery Customer Service Representative at IBM, Gurgaon: Apply Now