Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad invites job applications for Associate Content Specialist for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Codes and Regulations processes, tools and applications
- Ability to set and follow through on priorities and effectively multi-task.
- Proactive, attention to detail, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good problem identification and solving skills
- Ability to build relationships with staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to deal with complex and demanding issues
- Basic project management skills.
- Has a general understanding of the legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process.
- Performs duties such as analysing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management.
- Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process.