Applications are invited for Associate Content Editor at Amazon Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook. The company has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, as well as the world’s most valuable brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in Product curation, site merchandising, content work streams.
- Experience with any publication, media house, or brand and worked on content or digital marketing.
- Knowledge of basic design tools like Photoshop
- Basic SQL knowledge is good to have
- Mood boarding of all content-led category and cross category stores.
- Familiarity with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – basic back-end logic, posting stories and posts and handling the beauty posts on the official amazon fashion handle.
- Handle multiple properties like Social media lives, quizzes, contests etc.
- Graphic Designing for editorial social media posts & in-house stores whenever needed.
- Handling Listicles and editorial PR inputs
- Measuring (quantifying) the impact of social media properties.
You may also be interested in: