Applications are invited for Associate Content Analyst at Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world’s businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster.
Through its more than 22,000 people across 90 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the legal, tax and accounting and media markets, and is powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of related experience working with content intended for a US audience
- Experience working onsite in the United States preferred
- Familiarity with standard PC based business systems including Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledgeable in Associated Press (AP) style. (As part of the application process, candidates will be given a general aptitude and English language test.)
- Should be familiar with Web technologies and Digital marketing, and preferably have experience with content management systems in a Windows environment.
- Excellent general aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and strict production goals
- Must be task-oriented and deadline-driven with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Maintain updates in Web Solutions
- Manage administrative work related to Web Solutions team
- Complete attorney profile fulfillment.
- Adhere to documented processes and best practices
You may also be interested in: