Applications are invited for Associate (Chartered Accountant) at Flipkart, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
- Education: Chartered Accountant
- Skills: Sound knowledge of accounting journal entries, Hands on experience in excel.
- Responsible for timely closure of books for the month end with a comprehensive approach of the financials
- Month end closure, reconciliations and reporting
- Ensuring accuracy of numbers with respect to accounting and analysis
- Handling Internal audit, statutory audit, SOX audit and ICOFR compliance, etc.
- Supporting business teams on the new projects.
- Integrating other entities of Flipkart to bring centralization of systems and processes
- Working with different teams for smooth closure of open items.
- Following up with Operation for the collections from the Bank/Payment Gateway partners. etc.
- Identifying and highlighting tech glitches on time to concerned teams
- Strengthening the BS review process with more emphasis on aged balances
- Verification of agreements while accounting revenue accruals.
- Invoice raising in accounting application and collection accounting.
- Collaboration with business and biz fin teams to ensure smooth flow of operations.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Analyst at Bank of America, Gurugram: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Associate-HR Operations at Accenture, Bengaluru: Apply Now!