Applications are invited for Associate at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. With offices in more than 42 countries and more than 60,000 employees, the firm’s clients include corporations, governments, institutions, and individuals. Morgan Stanley ranked No. 67 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, other related fields
- Sound product, business and operational knowledge
- Strong sense of risk awareness and able to articulate identified risk issues
- Prior experience in operations risk & control or related areas would be a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage many competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills, able to interact and work effectively across different functional silos / locations
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form
- Define the operation risk agenda and framework for Asia Branch Operations and Asia IWM Operations
- Facilitate Global and Regional risk projects through working with line managers to enhance Global Operations Control Framework
- Provide Risk Assessment and Partner with Functional managers to complete Risk and Control Self Assessment and identify High Impact Functions for the Operations. Ensure the RCSA risk and control reflect the current risk environment and also vet through RCSA issues raised to ensure proper remediation is in place
- Conduct deep dive reviews on the operations incidents, aiming to analyse root causes and put forward suggestions for remediation. Also work with operations teams and regional operations risk team to identify common risk theme and issue to highlight area of focus and remediation effort
- Manage Risk metrics and management reporting and provide sufficient transparency of the current risk profile and issues to senior management, business and various functional stakeholders
- Review and provide expert advice on new business initiatives from operations risk perspective to ensure risks arising from new products and/or business are properly addressed before rolling out.
- Partnership with other risk managers in the region and global to share best practices and contribute to the global operations risk management framework
- Conduct risk management related training to the operations team to raise risk and control awareness
- Work closely with other risk managers in other locations to share key initiatives and best practices; better integrate with the wider global Operations Risk Management teams.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Office Assistant at Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana: Apply by June 26
- JOB POST: Associate Vendor Manager at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open