PwC (Patna & Pune) invites job applications for the post of Associate (Agri & Social) for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 30 Dec 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
A career in our Sustainability and Climate Change practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Sustainability and climate change are at the top of the agenda for many organisations, but many are at different stages in understanding how they should respond. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients balance competing economic, social and environmental goals.
Our advice goes right to the heart of policy and strategy, addressing everything from the international development policies of major donors to changing regulations and consumer preferences, to the security of supply chains, climate risk and the challenges of urbanisation.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.