Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has embarked on an innovative skill development programme for university students. TISS has collaborated with 11 Universities in 9 states to help aspiring students gain skills that make them employable; skills that could help secure their future, and give them an equal chance at a sustainable job or livelihood.
Assistant Programme Officer (MIS & Analytics)- 1 Vacancy
- Professional Requirements:
Qualification: Graduate /Post Graduate / MCA
Technical Skills: Applicant must be proficient in MS Office Suite, mainly Word and Excel, and also cloud-based solutions like Google Drive.
Experience: 2-4 yrs relevant experience
- Other requirements: Good writing and editing skills, Ability to work within short deadlines, Good documentation skills to prepare reports, proposals, plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels, Good presentation & communication skills in English and Hindi, both spoken and written communication. Knowledge of regional language is preferable, Good interpersonal skills and ability to interface with stakeholders and Good Analytical skills.
- Salary: Rs. 20000 – 25000 per month (Consolidated)
Placement Officer (2 Vacancies)
- Professional Requirements: The candidate must hold a Masters degree in Management and HR with 5 – 8 years of experience. Experience in working in a similar environment. High level of organizational and planning skills. Ability to work under pressure at key times. Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders: students, teachers and staffs, corporate and willing to travel extensively.
- Salary: Approx. Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- (Mumbai) & Rs. 25,000 – 35,000 (Ranchi).
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send their Resumes/CVs along with their letter of interest explaining in not more than 350 words each on the following questions: What drives your interest in working for this project? and What are the skills you possess which will make you well suited for this role? Kindly apply with the subject line – ‘Application for the position of APO (MIS & Analytics)/ Placement Officer’ in the subject line and email it to cv-nussd[at]tiss.edu.
Last date of receiving application: November 20th, 2019, Till 5:00 PM.