National School of Drama, a fully financed autonomous institute of Ministry of Culture, Government of India invites application for the posts of Assistant Professors under below mentioned departments.
- Assistant Professor (Classical Indian Drama): 01 (OBC-Non Creamy Layer)
- Assistant Professor (Music): 01 (PwD-OH)
- Assistant Professor (Acting): 01(ST)
Total: 03 Posts
Scale of Pay
Level – 10 of Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-177500
National School of Drama, New Delhi
Qualification and Experience
- Good academic record, should have B.A. Degree and the NSD Diploma in Dramatics/ or a Master’s Degree with at least 2nd Class in the concerned subject.
- Two years research or professional experience or evidence of creative work and achievement in the field of specialization or a combined research and professional experience of three years in the field as an artist or outstanding talent.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English / Hindi essential.
- Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website or by clicking here. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates working in Govt. Dept./ autonomous organization /PSU and fulfilling the requirements are requested to submit No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the National School of Drama for attending the interview. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST category will be paid 2nd Class railway/ bus fare by the shortest route from their place of residence to New Delhi and back on production of railway / bus tickets/receipts.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
- Application fee of Rs. 200/- for UR and Rs. 100/- for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) is to be paid online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying application fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Application Deadline: Sept 23, 2019
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertisement, click here.