IIIT, Nagpur is offering UG and PG programmes i.e B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and Ph.D programs. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record, with commitment to quality teaching and potential for conducting high end research in the prescribed format for the below-mentioned faculty positions under different departments.
Name of the Post & Salary
Assistant Professor Grade – II (On contract, Level 10 in 7 th CPC, Rs 70,900)
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Basic Science & Engineering
- Humanities (English, Communication Skills, Economics & Industrial Management)
For more information, refer Page No. 2 in the given link.
Refer Page no. 3 in the given link.
Apart from teaching fundamental core and specialized elective subjects, IIIT Nagpur expects from its faculty an active contribution towards the following:
- Helping IIITN to develop as a brand in cutting edge research related to fields likes Big Data, Data – Analytics or Science or Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI ,Computational Biology, IOT for Healthcare or Automation, Automotive Electronics, Avionics, 5G, LTE, LIFI, MIMO Technologies, Smart Cities.
- Helping the institute to develop corpus fund through Testing, Design or Research Consultancy or Corporate Training etc.
- Playing a pro- active role in establishing and developing UG/PG and research labs for Academics, Research and Consultancy activities.
- Developing a good amount of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) with Institute affiliation.
- Achieving high standards of excellence in Academic, Research and Industry collaborative endeavors.
- Building a strong Industry –Institute collaboration.
- Achieving highest level of prescribed standards required for global competitiveness and outcome based education.
How to Apply
The applications form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to download the same from our website.
Application in the prescribed format (hard copy) completed in all respects along with self attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates should be submitted to “The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur. BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur-440006 Ph No:091-0712-2985010” on or before 07 January, 2019 (5.00 pm).
The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………..…….(DEPARTMENT………………………..………”.
Note: All applications which are not in prescribed form / without relevant supporting enclosures / applications received after the last date will be out rightly rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. Interim Correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
For application form, click here.
- Gen and OBC applicants applying from within India: Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD applicants applying from within India. Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable)
- All types of candidates applying from abroad Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable)
Note: The Application Fee should be remitted through Demand Draft in favor of Director, IIIT Nagpur payable at Nagpur. Please write Applicant’s Name / Post applied for on the back side of Demand Draft.
Procedure for selection
- Scrutiny of application by the duly constituted scrutiny committee .After scrutiny the list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the Institute website.
- The Shortlisted eligible candidates will have to appear for:
- Departmental Interaction and PP- Presentation -10 Min
- Demo Class on UG subjects topic (No PhD Topic): 25-30 min
Note: Schedule of Interview along with selection procedure details will be uploaded on Institute website. Aspiring candidate should visit the website regularly for updates. No Individual communication will be entertained. Original documents and ID proof will have to be produced at the time of interview; else interview will not be conducted.
The last date for submission of completed application form: 07 January, 2019.
For any query related to submission of application you may send email on id: firstname.lastname@example.org