TISS Mumbai invites applications for Assistant Professor (Two Posts) on contract basis for Labour Market Research Facility (LMRF ), School of Management and Labour Studies.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in Humanities and Social Sciences or Management Studies or Multi/interdisciplinary fields from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET OR
- The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- Desirable: Ph. D in relevant field. Research and published work in the fields of development sector. Desirable Specialization: Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Analytics and Social Analytics. Ability to teach applied statistics/ mathematical modeling. Knowledge about statistical and mathematical modeling. Preference will be given to candidates having expertise in teaching SPSS, STATA/ R programming and Tableau software.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- be paid on-line. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs. 250/- if they attach the required certificate to the online application form.
Last date of receipt of online application: September 30, 2020.
Consolidated Salary of Rs. 71952/- p.m