IIIT Nagpur is looking for dedicated, committed and research-oriented Indian Nationals to fill up Asst Professors vacancies through Direct Recruitment (in Four Tier Flexible System) in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and Department of Basic Sciences (BS).
- Asst Professor (CSE)
- Asst Professor (ECE)
- Asst. Professor (BS) Mathematics, Humanities, Physics and Basic Engineering – Electrical, Graphics & Mechanics
- Two Research Papers published or accepted in any of the Journals covered under any of the two major citation indexes: Web of Science (SCI/SSCI and other) and Scopus (with JOURNALS ONLY option).
- GATE Qualified Score
- Ongoing Research Projects
- Patent granted
- Present / Past Consultancy or any Revenue generation activity
- Recipient of Prestigious Awards/ Fellowships
- NPTL / SWAYAM Activities
- Experience of Industry Collaboration
- At least One or all Degrees from Institute of National Importance or Foreign University
- Candidates from within India (General/OBC/EWS): Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates from within India (SC/ST/PwD) Rs. 500/-
- Candidates from Outside India (All Category) Rs. 1000/-
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
The Application Form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute Website viz. www.iiitn.ac.in. The duly completed Application Form along with fees & enclosures (Self Attested Photocopies of all the listed documents) to be sent by Speed / Registered Post to: The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006, State: Maharashtra. Ph No: 091-0712-2985010
The last date for submission of application is 11/03/2020 up to 1700 Hrs.