Applications are invited for Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 September 2021.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Psychiatry on contract basis under the Government of Chhattisgarh in project titled “TORENT Telementoring for Rural Health Organisers of Chhattisgarh” under Dr. Naveen Kumar C, Professor of Psychiatry & P.I.
- MD Psychiatry or DNB in Psychiatry from a recognized university
- 3 years of teaching/research experience post MD/DNB
- Training from institute of reputes
- Proof of proficiency in presentations, clinical case discussions, publications, pedagogy, communication skills
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft word, PPTs, videos, google drive, learning video software, learning blog etc. (pedagogical skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to participate effectively as a team member
- Research publication in indexed journals
- Proficiency in Hindi (speaking, reading, listening, writing)..
- Tele-mentoring and training: Mentoring Nurses conducting the training, monitoring the progress of the program, develop lectures, case demonstrations, case discussions, use of clinical case record proforma, developing SOP, Conduct and Coordinate training, develop training materials, IEC charts, case record proforma, booklets for training rural health organisers of Chhattisgarh to develop a strong referral chain
- Collaborative tele-consultations: Evaluate and see patient through videoconference between 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM daily, telephonic support 24*7
- Develop counselling tools
- Plan and collect outcome data
- Doing periodic assessments and site visits for onsite training
Age Limit: 40 Years
1 Year. (Initial appointment will be done for 6 months and will be extended based on the performance).
Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may send the required documents to the above mail.
- A covering letter explaining eligibility for the position (in accordance to the essential criteria)
- Please do not send degree certificates/testimonial or any other documents at this stage
- In the wake of COVID-19 crisis, all work and related travel will be in accordance with the health advisories put out by the Government of India and/or State Governments,
- Candidates who apply should invariably mention the notification number and date, position applied for; email ID, contact no, & postal address, failing which the application will not be considered.
Apply to the mail- torent.official[at]gmail.com.
₹ 1,00,000/- per month (consolidated).
Click here to view the official notification of Assistant Professor (Psychiatry) at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: