Applications are invited for Assistant Professor of Psychiatry & Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 27 July.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the below mentioned posts on contract basis in the Wellcome Trust, UK funded project entitled “ Learn, Assess, Manage, Prevent for Relapse in Early Psychosis / Smartphone Health Assessment for Relapse Prevention (LAMP– REP/SHARP study)” under Dr. Urvakhsh M Mehta, Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Education: M.D in Psychiatry/ M.D Psychological Medicine/ DNB Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution.
Experience: 03 years teaching and /or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree as above.
- Experience in conducting research studies in patients with severe mental disorders like schizophrenia
- Clinical and Research Experience in using standardized clinical and cognitive assessments in schizophrenia*
- Research experience in longitudinal/prospective studies or randomized control trials in schizophrenia*
- Research experience in technology-based delivery of mental health services*
- At least 3 years of experience in supervising and manpower training in the management of severe mental disorders like schizophrenia**
- Experience in mentoring psychiatry trainees
Salary: Rs. 1,40,000/- per month consolidated
Duration: 15 months
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Education: MSc in mental health background from a recognized national or International University / Institution.
Desirable: 01 year experience in conducting mental health research with smart phone apps that cover the area of digital phenotyping. Experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
Duration: 15 months
Salary: Rs. 39,050 /- per month consolidated
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their resume, copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate & documents to support the desirable qualifications (as detailed above) and a 500 word write-up on “what make you think that you should be part of this digital initiative” by email to urvakhsh[at]nimhans.ac.in.
Candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No. Date, email ID, Contact No. & Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 17.07.2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Assistant Professor of Psychiatry & Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: