IIT Madras invites applications from individuals with an established record of independent, high-quality research and commitment to teaching and research for faculty positions at the levels of Assistant Professor & Professor.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- For Assistant Professor: Ph.D., with first-class or equivalent at the preceding degree. Specialization in the appropriate area/branch with consistently good academic record throughout. Candidates with less than three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience may be considered for this post. The experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. is excluded for consideration. Assistant Professor candidates should preferably be below 35 years of age as on December 1, 2019.
- For Professor: Candidates with at least 10 years of industrial / research / teaching experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai and IISERs or at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institution / institutions of comparable standards.
- For Assistant Professor: ₹ 108400/- per month
- For Assistant: ₹ 232800/- per month
How to Apply?
- Applications are to be submitted online through the link for this advertisement at facapp.iitm.ac.in; fillable forms and instructions can be found at the site.
- A scan of the signed copy of ONLY the datasheet has to be uploaded using the online link. In case of any queries regarding the application submission, please contact Dean (Administration) IIT Madras Chennai 600 036. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The completed application materials should be uploaded on or before 22.11.2019/05.00 PM (IST)
- To apply online for the various posts, click here.
- Fresh recruits, on arrival, may stay in Guest House up to a month on concessional rates and allotment of single bedroom quarter on spot allotment basis subject to availability.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications.
Email ID: email@example.com