JOB POST: Assistant Professor @ Delhi Technological University [87 Posts]: Apply by Sept 30
Delhi Technological University is a non‐affiliating; teaching cum research University engaged in education, research, technology incubation, product innovation and extension work in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Polymer Science, Environmental Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Humanities (English), Humanities (Economics), Civil Engineering and allied areas and is committed to foster excellence.
The University invites applications from the talented individuals to fill up the posts of Assistant Professors in the following disciplines by direct mode of recruitment.
- Automobile Engineering: 08
- Civil Engineering: 19
- Environmental Engineering: 10
- Humanities (English): 03
- Humanities (Economics): 02
- Mechanical Engineering: 27
- Production Engineering: 14
- Polymer Science: 04
Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi
For Education Qualifications, click here.
- The candidates are required to fill up the online application form and also submit the print out of the online application form alongwith the desired/relevant documents to claim their eligibility with prescribed fees.
- In case the candidate wishes to apply for more than one discipline, he/she should submit separate online application form alongwith requisite fees.
- The printout of the online application alongwith the printout of the online fees receipt should reach in the O/o The Registrar, DTU within 10 days of the last date of submission of online application.
- The applications received will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria notified in the advertisement by the University for respective discipline.
- List of eligible and not eligible candidates for appearing in the screening test will be uploaded on the University website.
- The eligible candidates will be required to download Admit Cards from the University website for appearing in the screening test.
- The screening test for the post of Assistant Professor will be based on prescribed syllabus available on University website.
- The date of Screening Test will be notified in due course of time. The candidates are advised to keep on watching the University website for further updates.
Exemption from Screening Test, to know the details, click here.
Application Deadline (alongwith fees): Sept 30, 2019
Email id: email@example.com
Phone: 01127871044-45, Ext. No. 1132.
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.
About the Author