Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh intends to fill up 11 vacant posts of Assistant Professors (Non-Academic) in different specialities purely on contract basis for one year for running the temporary OPD of PGIMER Satellite Centre, Sangrur, Punjab through walk-in-interview.
Post & Vacancies
- Anaesthesia 01 (UR)
- Biochemistry 01 (UR)
- ENT 01 (UR)
- Haematology 01 (UR)
- Hospital Administration 01 (UR)
- Internal Medicine 01 (UR)
- Medical Microbiology 01 (UR)
- Obst. & Gynae. 01 (UR)
- OHSC 01 (OBC)
- Orthopaedics 01 (UR)
- Radiodiagnosis 01 (UR)
- A postgraduate qualification i.e. MD (Anaesthesia)/ MD (Biochemistry)/ MS (Otolaryngology) / DM (Haematology) or MD (Pathology)/ MD in Hospital Administration/ MD (Medicine)/ MD (Medical Microbiology/ Microbiology)/ MD/MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)/ MDS in the concerned Dental specialty/ M.S (Orthopaedics)/ MD Radiology (before
bifurcation)/MD Radio-diagnosis/MD Radio- diagnosis & Imaging of an Indian University/Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI recognized qualification equivalent thereto for a teaching post.
- The age limit is upto 50 years on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates will be given as per Govt. of India rules.
How to apply?
The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the proforma attached at Annexure ‘A’ along with a certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste complete in all respects on 16.01.2020_till 11:00 A.M. in the Recruitment Cell positively.
The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 16.01.2020 at 02:30 P.M. in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh.