NIPER Guwahati invites job application for Assistant Professor on a contractual basis for the year 2020. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National Pharma Institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high-quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Equivalent with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc./M.D) in Pharmacy practice, Hospital pharmacy, Clinical pharmacology, Pharmacology & Toxicology with a very good academic record throughout with 5 years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience with published works of high quality.
- Desirable: Candidate should have expertise in clinical trials, pharmacovigilance, patient counselling, ADR monitoring, Meta-analysis, etc.,
- Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent Research in terms of guidance of Masters’ students, execution and/or recipients of sponsored/EMR projects and with publications in SCI journals.
- Age limit: Not more than 40 Years
How to apply?
Candidates are requested to submit your applications in the prescribed format and may be to the emails: recruitment.support[at]niperguwahati.ac.in, registrar[at]niperguwahati.ac.in by 10th July, 2020.
- Last date of online application submission: 10 July 2020
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified on the Institutional website and also through email on or before 13th July 2020
- The interviews will be held on 16th July 2020 from 2.00 PM onwards.