NIFFT (National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology) Ranchi invites job applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professors for the year 2019. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
The National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi established by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India, in Collaboration with UNDP, UNESCO in 1966 aI Ranchi Jharkhand, offers B. Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering, M. Tech. degree in Material Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, FoundryForge Technology, and Environmental Engineering, PhD and Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology and Advanced Diploma in Forge Technology.
- B. E. / B. Tech. / B. S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or lntegrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees. Candidates who have done PhD after the Bachelor’s Degree from the institution of National importance with GATE shall be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
- Desirable: PhD in relevant subject areas.
- Experience: 2 years Industrial experience in metal processing/ manufacturing Industry
- Age limit: Preferably below 35 years
- Department of Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Forge Technology
- Department of Foundry Technology
How to apply?
- Download the application form via this page.
- Fill the application form in CAPITAL letters and take a print-out on white A4 size paper on single side only. Put your signature in all required places.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of documents as mentioned in the form. Write your name, post applied and mobile number on backside of the Demand Draft.
- Put everything neatly inside a good quality envelope and close the envelope by gum or adhesive tape (don’t use stapler-pin). Write the name of the post applied for and Department at the top-left corner of the envelope.
- All applications are to be sent to the following address: THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOUNDRY & FORGE TECHNOLOGY (NIFFT) HATIA, RANCHI 834 OO3.
- Last date of receipt of application 06.01 .2020.
- For candidates in remote location 20.01.2020 ( NE Region, Andaman & Nicobar)