Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) needs a self-motivated and dynamic Assistant Manager – Security to carry out various job functions.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Ensure safe/ secure campus and surrounding areas.
- Managing and controlling the authorized entry and exit of persons, vehicles, and goods/ materials.
- Reporting of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Liaison with Government Officials and external agencies.
- Ensure smooth functioning of Institute Events conducted by students as well as VIP Movements.
- Implementation of Identity Passes/Gate Passes/ to allow only authorized man/ material in the institute during events and VIP movements.
- Planning and implementing investigation and search procedures at entry/exit to prevent theft of material.
- Installation and Supervision of Fire Fighting Equipment and procedures along with training to staff.
- The candidate should be graduate in any discipline with minimum second class from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Office and preference will be given to the candidate having hands-on experience with SAP.
- Should be fluent in Hindi and Gujarati Languages and intermediate knowledge of English language is must.
- Untiring attitude, dedication, and ability to work for long hours.
- Assume a fast-paced approach to the responsibilities.
- Should be able to handle a multitude of tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The Selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for a further period as required. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 28, 2021.
You might also be interested in: