JOB POST: Assistant Manager/Program Officer at TISS Mumbai: Apply by Dec 22
TISS Mumbai invites job applications for Assistant Manager/ Program Officer for the year 2019. TISS is looking for an Assistant Manager/Program Officer who will independently handle the day to day operational activities and assist/ support the Senior Manager to ensure seamless deliverables. Interested and eligible candidates can check out full details for the same below.
In December 2011, Tata Institute of Social Sciences set up the School of Vocational Education (SVE) to provide immediate and definite interventions to improve the skill levels of millions of youth, through appropriate vocational training programmes.
The target beneficiaries include organized and unorganized workforce across the industries and SVE aims to cover every individual who needs to develop employable skills. A vision of creating an ecosystem that would bring back the dignity of labour to all professions and occupations to create sustainable sources of income for the blue collar workforce and youth in the country.
- Qualification: Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Min 4-5 years work experience related to operational activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good MS Office skills
- Day to Day Operational activities
- Coordinate and support the hub partners and internal stakeholders
- Network expansion related support
- Handling prospective Hubs/students
- Curriculum Coordination
- Monitoring and Quality Management
- Maintaining MIS and preparing reports and presentations
This position will be based in Mumbai.
Contract for a period of 2 years (extendable based on individual performance and business needs).
Selected candidates will get Rs 3.0 to 3.6 L p.a.
For more details, click here.
About the Author