Genpact Gurugram invites job applications for Assistant Manager- Marketing Analytics post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In this role, you will be responsible for business intelligence reporting services for BFS business. You will function as a SPOC for any BI related queries and its delivery to ensure smooth functioning in production.
You will work with onshore client Manager/ AVP closely to ensure the delivery of all the new requests as well as existing ones and responsible to share status updates on periodic basis.
Your role will function as an overlay of existing technical and domain guide and bring value through focused solution management skills.
You will be encouraged to be passionate about BFS industry’s realities and pain area and know how to seek these using analytics and technology.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate.
- Business Intelligence (BI) experience. SAS BI experience is must.
- B. Tech/ M. Tech, MBA, Science Graduate/ Post Graduate would be preferred.
- Robust Business Intelligence (BI) experience. SAS BI experience is must.
- Good to have – Knowledge of Birst and Tableau.
- Good Communication – Both Written and Vocal
- Expertise in Analytical Skills
- Ability to prioritize optimally, be flexible as needs change.
- Develop Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports in BI (using SAS BI/ Tableau/ Birst etc.)
- Build Jobs using SAS Data Integration Studio
- Build Business Metadata/Middle Layer using SAS Information Map
- Build customized reporting solution using SAS Stored Process and Proc Report
- Develop dynamic BI Dashboard using SAS BI Dashboard Application and reports using Web report Studio
- Support Daily Production Jobs/Reporting. Candidate should analyze the data pulled from warehouse and do quality checks before reporting out the data.
- Build excel based reports using SAS Add in for Microsoft office
- Candidate should work directly with the client on allocated project with direct communication through email and meetings.