The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Finance) and is looking for a candidate having experience of five to six years in Indirect Taxation (including three years in GST) and also has a working knowledge of Direct Taxation. The candidate will carry out all functions under the guidance and supervision of the respective Manager/ Chief Financial Officer.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Preparation and Filing of application for claiming of exemption.
- Preparation and Filing of application for Lower TDS.
- Reviewing of Income Tax Returns.
- Providing an opinion on matters relating to withholding taxation as applicable for resident and non-resident payments.
- Co-ordination with consultants for drafting timely and appropriate replies to show cause notices issued by the department
- Filing of appeals.
- Attending personal hearings.
- Validation of data for the monthly filing of returns of GSTR 1, GSTR 3B.
- Computation of monthly liability of GST payments after the necessary working of input credit reversal etc.
- Guiding staff members across various departments on various aspects in relation to both outward and inward transactions.
- The candidate should be B. Com., Inter (CA) and not pursuing Final CA.
- The candidate should have five to six years of experience in handling indirect tax matters (including 3 years in GST).
- Candidates having knowledge of Direct Taxation would be preferred.
- The Candidate should be well versed in using SAP and MS Excel.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 25, 2021. This position will be on Third Party Payroll
You might also be interested in: