The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Assistant Manager (Contracts).
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for carrying out day-to-day office routine work, prepare/ vet tender documents, performing other functions related to Tendering & Contracting under the supervision of Assistant General Manager-Contracts.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Prepare/ vet the tender/ contract/ work order documents with proper contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and Institutional needs and expectations to safeguard Institute interest.
- To coordinate with user department for E-tending process for procurement of Services including checking requirement for tendering, BOQ, attachments, etc.
- Updating/ Maintaining of Register for E-tending items, Work Order/ Contract agreement details, and other day-to-day activities.
- Record keeping of all Tender Documents, Work Order/Contract agreement.
- Arrange and Coordinate for events like pre-bid meeting as necessary
- Create PR/ PO, Reports in SAP (MM module).
- Provide general office assistance.
- The candidate should be a graduate (full time) preferably B.E. with first-class OR a post-graduate (full-time) from any recognized university and should have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- A post-graduate management degree would be preferred.
- The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of the contractual clause, should have hands-on experience of working on the contracts documents.
- The candidate should be acquainted with the E tending process, Procurement of Services/ Material in Government Organization preferably reputed Educational Institute. Knowledge of General Financial Rule (GFR) 2017 will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be able to analyze the documents submitted by the vendor for pre-qualification like Balance sheet/ Profit & Loss account, Company registration documents, etc.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is June 25, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Assistant Manager (Finance) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 25
- Research Associate at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 19