Wipro Gurugram invites job applications for the Assistant Manager post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
An MIS Lead provides their respective team with high quality reliable data to support them with management decision-making and provides it’s stakeholders with regular timely and accurate updates, statistical analysis and management reporting.
Qualification: Any Graduate.
- Additional Skills: Working knowledge of SQL or any other database management system Google technologies such as Google Docs, Spreadsheet, Slides, Datastudio, AppScript.
- Mandatory Skills:
Strong analytical skills along with problem solving capabilities
Designing solution for complex MIS reporting and automation
Strong understanding of basic metrics of transaction processing operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the performance for the team of associates. Motivating associates through effective management and constructive feedback
- Responsible to independently handle, assist the customer to determine problems and provide resolutions on any customer care issues & service problems, coordinate escalations, assess customer’s needs
- Responsible for analysis of reports including process dashboards, team performance reports, initiating appropriate action plans & initiate trainings
- Responsible to manage attendance & attendance incentive for the team. Managing periodic shift level projects/ initiatives & responsible for the administrative aspects of the group/shift
- Should be capable of handling client escalations.