JOB POST: Assistant Manager at PFRDA, Delhi [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Jan 25
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA/Authority), is a statutory regulatory body in the financial sector established under the PFRDA Act (23 of 2013) passed by the Parliament of India with the mandate to promote, develop and regulate the Pension industry in India.
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) for General and Legal Stream. PFRDA reserves the right to increase or decrease, fill up or not to fill up the posts or terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
General: 03 (Three)
Legal: 02 (Two)
Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/business administration, Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwBD if the post is reserved for them) in the aggregate, CA/CFA/CS/CWA.
MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance/CA /CS /CFA /CWA/ (LL.B for General Stream) from a recognized University /Institution.
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of twenty-seven (27) years as on November 30, 2019
Unreserved, EWS & OBC: Rs. 500/-,
How to Apply
Candidates can apply here from 28/12/2019 to 25/01/2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Mode of selection will consist of a two-stage process i.e. Phase I consisting of Online examination and Phase II consisting of Group Discussion and Interview.
- a. For General Stream: An on-line examination consisting of Multiple-Choice questions (Objective Test) with 1/4th penalty for each wrong answer marked by the candidate.
- b. For Legal Stream: An on-line examination consisting of Multiple-Choice questions (Objective Test) with 1/4th penalty for each wrong answer marked by the candidate followed by a Descriptive (Subjective) Test.
- Application Opens: 28/12/2019
- Application Deadline: 25/01/2020
- The exam will be held on: 08/03/2020 (Sunday)
Phone: 1800 110 708
For official notification click here
About the Author
I'm a 20-year-old boy with endless entrepreneurial ideas. I believe that one day, the world will remember me for something good. Currently founder at Law Exam Today & Project Sankalp. I believe in turning failures into success.