British Council, Noida invites job applications for Assistant Manager (operations) post for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)
- Knowledge of managing back end operations teams
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Good decision-making
- Proactive approach with focus on problem analysis & resolution
- 5 and above years of experience.
- Should be currently working as a Team Leader/ Assistant Manager in a BPO environment.
- Should have managed a team of at least 30 to 50.
- Shall be independently handling floor
- To work with transition team and deliver actions related to operations management.
- Document processes/ procedures as appropriate.
- Operations: Leadership skills
- Operations management: Service Delivery, Stakeholder Management, People / Resource Management, Quality Management, Governance & Reporting.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.