Applications are invited for Assistant Manager/ Associate Manager at IIM Bangalore for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 July.
The incumbent shall be required to primarily focus on planning and managing the Institute’s Administrative activities.
- Candidate should be a Graduate with at least 60%. A post-graduation from a reputed University is desirable.
- Candidate should have at least 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite is a must.
- Experience working in an education institute is preferred.
- Should be a detail-oriented person
- Experience of working in an ERP environment would be desirable.
- The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate should possess strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills with a solution orientated mind-set.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong commitment and capacity to collaborate and communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize work and effectively manage the same
- Coordinating and driving the Institute’s Administrative Activities to ensure quality delivery and compliance with norms for processes and timelines
- Continuously interact with multiple departments, faculty, staff, as per the work requirements.
- Should be proficient with MIS, Office Automation tools, and be able to prepare MoUs.
- Maintaining and updating the databases and other digital collaterals.
- Support the audit matters pertinent to the administrative functions
- Any other work assigned from the department/institute from time to time
Interested candidates may fill the application using the link.
Based on the experience and qualifications, compensation for selected candidates is likely to be in the range of level 5 to Level 8 as mapped to 7th CPC pay scales plus other standard entitlements as per IIMB Contract Appointment Rules.
Closing date for applications is July 5, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Assistant Manager/ Associate Manager at IIM Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: