National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), Anand is inviting applications from highly motivated candidates for the post of Assistant-I (Cooperative Training) in a time bound project for a temporary period purely on contractual basis.
Cooperative Training (CT)
NDDB offers excellent work environment with considerable freedom for innovative activities and also provides great learning opportunities to each employee to work in teams of individuals who are highly qualified, competent and committed to the organisational objectives. NDDB is looking for a young and energetic team member for our Cooperative Training Group.
Support the Cooperative Training Group in its day to day operations.
Key roles and Responsibility
1. Accounting and Budgeting.
2. Processing Invoices/ Bills and Payments.
3. Management of Revenue and Capital Assets.
4. Liaising with Training Centres.
5. Provide support to the team for training and administration related activities.
6. Other Accounts/Administrative assignments.
Qualification & Experience
The incumbent should be any graduate (from recognised university) with minimum 2 years of related experience.
Essential Attributes and Skills
1. Basic Accounting and Taxation Knowledge.
2. Well versed in MS Office (Word and Excel).
3. Being adaptable.
4. Analytical aptitude.
5. Strict adherence to timeliness.
The position is on fixed term appointment for a period of 5 years.
The maximum age limit for the position is 26 years (As on 01 September 2019).
How to Apply
To apply click here.
Last date of receiving applications is 20 September 2019.