Ericsson is inviting applications for the role of Assistant Engineer – NOC at its Noida office. Online applications are open on the official website.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, Ericsson has made it their business to make a mark. When joining their team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
- 1st Level Alarm Monitoring
- 1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting
- Monitor network and servers
- Event management
- Incident management
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Billing operations
- Assurance support activities
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 1-2 years.
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills.
- Problem solving & creative thinking.
- Ericsson knowledge.
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people.
- Manage instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more related opportunities, check below: