Applications are invited for Artwork Copy Expert at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, Innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and clear, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. A place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
The purpose of this role is to support the artwork copy development and approval process, leading the collection of Brand Packaging Communication and Regulatory Artwork Copy requirements, to enable copy approvals per the Global R&R Matrix and the creation and maintenance of structured Artwork Brand Hierarchies to maximize copy re-use, reduce author/approval touches, provide important business agility. Ownership includes managing overall copy setup and changes required to meet Artwork Project needs.
Facilitate Brand Hierarchy Set Up and Lead Copy Content Optimization in RTA :
- Work proactively and closely with each function to identify copy requirements.
- Establish relationships and drumbeat approach to update and capture the most current and correct requirements (including appropriate change management controls).
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of the Brand Hierarchy.
- Works with other functions to build work process improvements and systemic input databases facilitating functional input into Copy
- Contribute to system improvements on Enovia RTA
- Own the development, setup, and promotion to Preliminary State of POAs in RTA, prior to project kick-off to enable the Artwork Planner to correctly Activate RTA Artwork Project
- Contribute to Copy Matrix Rework in case of Copy Rework during RTA Project phase.
- Support training for functional resources especially on Author/Approval step. Leads training for specific, Category related Copy processes, and tracks any need for additional training or refresher.
Marketing Copy Readiness and Quality :
- Authors and Approvers Master Copy Content for Marketing owned Copy Elements
- Leads resolution of issues between functions in the authoring and approval of Master Copy (as needed).
- Provide guidance to suppliers (Design agency/BVE), via BIS Soft Points or through DDS, to ensure presence of copy elements are accurately represented on the artwork.
- Provide guidance to Translation Agency and/or MDO ACE.
- Attend initiative, design, artwork network and capability connect points (or meetings) as needed to complete/drive the required artwork copy related activities.
- Attend regional category artwork steering teams (such as FAST in NA and EAST in EMEA).
- Review and approve CIC and Final Artwork to check compliance with copy element requirements as per global R&R, as well as confirmation of intended design/equity of Final Art vs CIC.
- Conduct gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process improvements including translations.
- Understands Artwork, Copy, and their components and respective accountable functions
- Is knowledgeable of the Artwork process and linkage with other key processes and interfaces (particularly with RBU/MDO)
- Takes ownership of an action plan to continuously improve Copy quality and speed
- Is knowledgeable of the SIMPL process and program management
- Is very knowledgeable of the RTA copy management process and system functionalities, change management process, support model and issue escalation path (knows when it must be invoked)
- Is knowledgeable of the claim approval process, trained by Marketing and/or Legal, but does not own the claim approval process as such, only converting approved claims to RTA Copy.
- Is collaborative; Leads meetings and communicates effectively to a multi-function team (oral and written)
- Is able to command attention and provide clear directions to others, internally in P&G and externally with business partners (such as BVEs)
- Provides ongoing support for MDOs/GBU : provides information when requested such as proof of claims, set of claims, ECAPS document, etc.
- Acts as business owner with great sense of urgency and focus on priorities; Operates with discipline.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability; A can do attitude is a must.
- Is able to influence and enable data-based and timely decisions, and manages escalations effectively.
- Works autonomously; Is able to put order in complexity and gives attention to details.
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions.
Click here to apply for Artwork Copy Expert at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: