Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM, Gwalior) invites applications for apprenticeship training. Check more details regarding the post below.
About IIITM Gwalior
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM) in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh is an autonomous institute set by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in 1997. It is an effort by MHRD towards creating professionals in areas of management and information technology from the same institute.
This institute was created for facilitating higher education, research, and consultancy in areas of information technology (IT) and business management. Initially started as IIITM, this institute was prefixed with ABV in 2002 to honour the then Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee.
All field has 1-1 vacancies each for the apprenticeship:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application
- Electrical Engg
- Modern Office Practice
- Library Science
- Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Computer Application: BCA/Diploma in Computer Application
- Electrical Engg: Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Modern Office Practice: Diploma in Office Management
- Library Science: Degree in Library Science
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years age as on 30th November 2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST/PH categories as per GoI norms.
- Previous training: Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act 1961 in any Government/ Public Sector/ Private Industrial Organization are not eligible.
- Desirable: Enrollment on the portal of National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS), Instituted by Board of Apprenticeship Training / Practical Training is must for all applicants
Interested candidates may apply on or before 30.11.2019.
Short-listed candidates will be called for selection process consisting of written test and/or interview at the Institute. It may also be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted/communicated and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Selected candidates for each post will get a stipend of Rs. 12000 per month.